Sunday 12 June 2011

Friends, be all like this

I've booked my ticket up to Auckland to get my passport back tomorrow and super excited to see all my friends from Auckland once again before I leave! Leaving the country really makes you realise how many great people you are leaving behind. I have to share this rap that my longest and most creatively poetic friend wrote for me, and as you'll see it's truly brilliant!

alice and me, we been homies since the age o,
four,
I could tell you a story n many more. So hear I go, with my flow don’t interrupt this show, respect for al dog. Shutupslob
she a fly ass girl with a laugh louder than lightening, nah it aint frightening. She got lungs like you wouldn’t believe, cause she don’t smoke, shits her pet pee...ve. Shame for mag she loves the durries-Aint in no hurry to quit, yeah tit! Antics for years, storm the dog, church on Sunday-we had no fears. lemonade stalls on simla ave, sellin fudge, bitch get the fuck out we entrepreneurs.
My procrastination, total motivation, layin this shit down for the NZ nation. Gonna miss you al, youre the best pal. suck on that, facebook, take a second look, freshest around, heard it here first-mc mag takin over your surround sound. two part story over the limit, original though in'it.

 


alice she off on a plane to korea, mum said no nigga i dont believe ya
but im here to say yeah, infact soon is the day
she be flying over the sea,
away from me
and you, yeah you, in favor, of people with a different flava
...that flava be asian, no i aint ravin
alice be misbehavin.
Im typin this shit in word, yeah you heard. Gota get that thousand count, it’s a definite amount, Damn auto correct aint gangsta, mc mag the ultimate pranksta.

Recordings coming soon I hear.. Can't wait! MC Mag is gunna inspire you!

No comments:

Post a Comment